About My Code:
Founded in 2015, My Code has solidified its place as the largest Multicultural digital media company in the United States. Committed to reaching Hispanic audiences at scale withH Code and Black audiences with B Code, the Company strives to leverage its learnings, brand equity, and expertise to shape the future of media by unlocking diverse audiences through data and authentic creative and content. Today, My Code’s employee base is 84% multicultural, 65% Hispanic/Latinx, and 49% female across its offices in the U.S. and Latin America.
Named one of the fastest-growing private companies in the nation by multiple outlets, My Code strategically brings together targetable data, exclusive inventory, authentic creative and custom content, and more to influence powerful Multicultural consumers every day through digital and integrated campaigns. Backed by its proprietary intelligence platform that derives insights from a robust influencer network and the largest Hispanic digital panel, My Code delivers the most impactful, data-driven strategies to effectively reach and influence multicultural audiences online with unmatched authenticity.
About the Digital Sales Planner Role:
We are looking for a full time Sales Planner to join our client services team. This individual will partner with the Sales and Account Management team to ensure seamless and strategic media planning while providing a high-level of client service for assigned Advertisers, Agencies and internal clients.
The Sales Planner will serve as the primary point of contact “pre-sale” for client inquiries and requests pertaining to their advertising programs. This includes: preparing sales proposals and client presentations, collecting and presenting research information, providing the clients with information concerning rates, advertising creative deadlines, technical specifications, and inventory availability.
- Develop winning media plans using strategic thinking while adhering to client RFP details, requests, requirements and KPI’s
- Brainstorm with internal teams to create the most creative & strategic media plans & recommendations
- Attend & participate in planning kick-off calls
- Work across functional teams such as Account Management, Sales, Ad Operations, Marketing and Studio in the creation of Client Proposals, Presentations and Media Plans
- Verify inventory availability through the sales process
- Revise media plans based on client feedback, or according to changing flight dates, budget, etc.
- Create internal orders & insertion orders to adhere to sales operations processes
- Communicate ad specs and creative lead times while managing client expectations
- Maintain proper processes & organization within Salesforce for proper Revenue forecasting and managing
- Represent our team’s 4 core values everyday: Cultura First, Play Like a Team, Pave The Way and En Buenas Manos (Care)
- 1-2 years of experience in media planning or client service role at an ad network, advertising agency or large publisher required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with broad range of internal and external clients
- Understanding of cross channel media and rich media formats and video including MRAID, VAST, VPAID
- Experience working with view ability & verification vendors such as IAS, DoubleVerify, MOAT
- Digital media industry experience
- Strong computer skills especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- A strong ability to perform independently while working in a team environment
- Proactive, energetic and have excellent follow through skills
- Proven success with working in a fast paced environment
- Experience targeting Multicultural audiences is a plus but not a requirement.
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to meet deadlines