Santa Monica, California, United States
About My Code
My Code is a digital media company that enables brands, agencies, publishers, and storytellers to decode and connect with multifaceted and diverse audiences. My Code was formed following the expansion of H Code, a 2x Inc. 5000-ranked company founded in 2015, into additional demographics beyond Hispanic consumers.
About the Role:
My Code is looking for an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative support to the CEO. The Executive Administrative assistant will work closely with the CEO and leadership team providing day-to-day operational support. The ideal candidate must have experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and be able to work well within a team in an environment of constantly changing priorities. This position will play an integral role in the organizational strength of our company.
This position will primarily work remote but will need to travel to the Santa Monica office at least once a week for occasional in person meetings or events.
· Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
· Manage travel arrangements and trip oversight (travel, hotel reservations, ground transportation, meeting coordination) and all related expense management
· Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
· Create and maintain detailed travel itineraries
· Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the workplace
· Provide research support in and development of new projects
· Assist with compiling and distributing information and materials for meetings
· Handle special projects as needed
· Manage all information with absolute confidentiality
· Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
· BA/BS degree
· Minimum 5-7 years’ supporting senior executives in the digital media industry preferred
· Strong computer skills in Mac, PC, and Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required
· Excellent project management, organization, and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
· Attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational skills are of the highest importance
· Must be able to quickly acclimate to an incredibly fast-pace environment and be able to anticipate needs
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus but not needed
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include Health, Vision, Dental and 401k. You will have the opportunity to work in a growing start-up environment and help shape the future of the company.