New York, United States
Impremedia is the leading Hispanic news and information company, Impremedia’s portfolio includes the most widely read and respected Spanish-language daily newspapers and digital media outlets in the U.S. Recently acquired by My Code, we are the leading Spanish news and lifestyle company in the United States reaching 20 million users through digital. Together, we’ll provide unprecedented and authentic ways to connect brands and Hispanic audiences.
About the Role:
The Product Project Manager manages key internal projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize the progress of a project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of a project.
This position will manage change and promote the continuous improvement of project management-related processes. The Product Project Manager needs to be an excellent oral and written communicator and will guide project stakeholders on an ongoing basis in defining the project scope when necessary and ensuring the effective utilization of resources.
He/she will be involved in a variety of different types of projects related to the development and launch of new products or the improvement of existing ones. This will include technical and non-technical work streams. He/she should be experienced in communicating and influencing both developers as well as non-technical staff.
- Scope and set timeline for all digital projects.
- Act as an implementation manager for small, medium and large-scale product deployments
- Creates deadlines and action items for every project team member.
- Leads daily or weekly project team meetings to review progress.
- Writes project status reports for the team and key executives.
- Addresses bottlenecks and adjusts the timeline and deliverables.
- Works with team members individually to resolve any issues.
- Hosts project recap meetings to gather team feedback.
- Helps present the final website or app project to executives.
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Ability to communicate and interact at all levels with clarity and precision, both written and verbally with all teams.
- Knows how to use common project management software.
- Exemplary core project management skills within a product, marketing or ad tech context, including 2+ years of experience within waterfall and Agile environments.
- Maintain product roadmap for a statewide network of media organizations.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is required