Mexico City Metropolitan Area
About My Code
My Code is a digital media company that enables brands, agencies, publishers, and storytellers to decode and connect with multifaceted and diverse audiences. My Code was formed following the expansion of H Code, a 2x Inc. 5000-ranked company founded in 2015, into additional demographics beyond Hispanic consumers.
About the Role:
H Code Media is looking for a dedicated full-time Publisher Development Account Manager in our Mexico office with a passion for digital media. This role will report to the Manager of Account Management and will be responsible for account managing our highly valued publisher partnerships. You will be a key member of H Code Media’s publisher development team involved with day to day communication of our US and International based publishers. Duties will include onboarding new partners, ensuring technical integrations are functional, day to day operations, recommending ways to grow, and overall health of our partnerships. You will be the digital publisher’s go-to point of contact for all things H Code Media with a goal to maximize partner yield, revenue, value, and retention.
• Develop and cultivate strong relationships with H Code’s Premium Publisher Network.
• Manage the on-boarding of all new publishers including negotiations, proposals, integration of all supply with our programmatic demand partner, and all publisher requests for a successful activation.
• Develop strategic account plans to strengthen and grow the publishers accounts you directly manage
• Manage all day-to-day administrative operations associated with publisher partners including but not limited to month end billing review, deal set up and troubleshooting
• Scale publisher’s traffic by activating all ad product solutions that H Code offers
• Test and perform quality assurance on ad tags and creatives to ensure specifications are met
• Run basic analysis of data and provide insights to the publisher and internal teams
• Collaborate with Platform team to ensure all ads.txt from our partners are live in our network
• Work with the AdOps teams to assist in campaign delivery and increase publisher’s ad revenue
• Working closely with our platform team to provide the best results for publishers.
• Monitor and report publisher’s performance to ensure publisher’s success
• Manage all administrative operations associated with publishers including but not limited to month end billing review
• Bilingual fluency in Spanish/English
• 1-4 years of experience in an AdOps role or business Development role in the digital display, video and/or programmatic/online advertising space
• Must possess strong analytical, data-driven decision-making and strategic problem-solving abilities
• Confident using various tech platforms: Ad Manager, Rubicon, LKQD etc
• An understanding of the digital advertising landscape
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Proactive, self-starter, independent thinker with energy and a positive attitude
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
• Self-motivated and driven individual with a proven ability to work independently and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Willing to work in a fast paced, start-up environment,
• Strong computer skills especially in Excel and PowerPoint
We offer a competitive salary and great company culture. You will have the opportunity to work in a growing start-up environment and help shape the future of the company.