Mexico City, Mexico
About My Code
My Code is a digital media company that enables brands, agencies, publishers, and storytellers to decode and connect with multifaceted and diverse audiences. My Code was formed following the expansion of H Code, a 2x Inc. 5000-ranked company founded in 2015, into additional demographics beyond Hispanic consumers.
About the Role
My Code is looking for a VP of Sales to lead our growing Mexico Sales Team. The VP of Sales will be responsible for forging partnerships and driving incremental revenue growth on key accounts in the Mexico Ad Market.
This role offers the opportunity to join an industry pioneer and leader in full funnel advertising solutions, and one that is experiencing rapid Global growth, with a chance to lead an existing team of 2 sellers and an opportunity to grow and add additional sellers.
- Develop and scale collaborative relationships across all verticals and businesses across Mexico.
- Be the expert on these businesses, to deliver solutions to best fit advertiser needs.
- Establish My Code with the local and/or regional agency clients to ensure My Code Media is a part of their core media mix; build relations across all key functions, ensure key stakeholders know and understand our proposition and aim to develop a local and/or regional partnership or fully leverage our unique product offering in Latam.
- Drive client media investment at the client level – working closely with the local sales team across Mexico to deliver on the region’s goals; encouraging testing of new products and innovation.
- Discover and understand market demands and needs and effectively communicate them back to the company to ensure we maintain competitive offerings in the market, driving external and internal market knowledge and insights.
- Serve as an industry expert in order to drive vertical and client success by developing thought leadership within all vertical(s)
- Create and deliver consultative sales presentations with My Code Marketing team using industry knowledge and market trends.
- Identify, engage, and attend industry committees and conferences
- Strong understanding and background in Latam and Mexico (min. 7 years of experience)
- Ability to build relationships with top marketing/media decision makers across Mexico’s markets
- Proven experience in collaborative to build long term sustainable partnership growth (3+ years of management experience)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of online video, CTV, OTT, Mobile, Audio, display and High Impact performance units.
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower colleagues to achieve objectives with a team approach
- Ability to convert business from other media channels
- Action orientated with a can-do attitude
- A team player who delivers results and likes to have fun whilst doing it.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English
- Portuguese is a plus