Mexico City Metropolitan Area
About My Code
My Code is a digital media company that enables brands, agencies, publishers, and storytellers to decode and connect with multifaceted and diverse audiences. My Code was formed following the expansion of H Code, a 2x Inc. 5000-ranked company founded in 2015, into additional demographics beyond Hispanic consumers.
About the Role:
My Code is looking for a Yield Optimization Manager who can help maximize revenue across our platform and for our publishing partners. This role will work with various data sources to analyze trends, both at the macro network level and individual site level, and make recommendations for improvements. The Yield Optimization Manager will use all available My Code monetization tactics to ensure we are making the most out of our publisher ad inventory including recommendations for additional My Code ad products, ad configurations, ad tech set up, and demand partners. This person should have a strong understanding of publisher monetization strategies and programmatic advertising and be comfortable working closely with various internal teams.
- Analyze fill rates, CPMs, and revenue trends across publishing partners and make recommendations to maximize ad yield
- Help create scalable processes that apply My Code monetization best practices across all partners and teams
- Work closely with internal publisher teams to find yield improvements and optimizations on individual publishers
- Hyper focus on creating value for newly onboarded publishers
- Troubleshoot ad units and monetization issues as they arise
- Review and ensure demand partners are fully optimized with publisher supply
- Provide revenue insights and create regular reports integrating diverse data sources and highlighting trends over time via devices, ad types, demand partners, and other formats / KPIs as needed
- Find optimal floor pricing strategies to maximize fill rate and CPM
- Provide feedback and input for ad product development efforts
- Work closely with Data/Engineering team to ensure most relevant data points are being surfaced
- 3-5 years experience in digital advertising at a Publisher, SSP, Network, or Adtech company in ad operations, yield optimization, or programmatic revenue
- Bachelor’s degree and above ideally in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, etc.).
- Well versed with Google Ad Manager (DFP/GAM 360)
- Strong familiarity with publisher ad monetization models
- Proficiency in MS Excel (including VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, SUMIFs, Nested Ifs, etc.) with ability to quickly analyze data across a variety of sources
- Ability to learn and adapt in a dynamic, high-growth environment
- Strong internal drive with eagerness to take on more responsibility within a fast growing organization
- Desire to help build a great company and win